From: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
To: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-java] caucho-services, burlap and hessian mess
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:16:18
1 Hi,
2
3 I intend to clean up the mess that caucho-services, burlap and hessian have
4 become. Hessian upstream jar has been splitted into three separate packages -
5 bite me why, also current versions in the tree are very, very old. I intent to
6 create two ebuilds:
7
8 * hessian-3.0.20 - new, merged hessian protocol package, will provide 3 jars
9 * hessian-3.1.6 - like above
10
11 (slots 3.0 and 3.1)
12
13 If you need one jar from hessian then you're doing something wrong anyway.
14
15 If there are no objections I'll go forward with the change, for start
16 package.mask'ed - to have time to fix mx4j and mx4j-tools.
19 Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael at gentoo.org> key id: 0xBC555551
20 desktop-misc, java, apache, ppc, vim, kernel, python...