From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Team Meeting Tuesday, December 18th 2007 2000UTC
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:08:50
1 On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 19:26 +0100, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
2 > William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 > > We dropped the ball yesterday, so pushing the meeting for this month
4 > > back a week, to Tuesday, December 18th 2007 2000UTC.
5 > >
6 > > This is just a heads up, I will send out a reminder a day before, and
7 > > likely again the day of ;)
8 >
9 > I'm sorry, but tuesdays are bad for me, and especially this one... could
10 > we find another day? :)
11
12 I think a few others preferred Wednesday as well. I personally don't
13 care, was just trying to get a day that would work better for all.
14
15 So unless others object. We can move it to next Wednesday. Then if that
16 works out, look to do it on the second Wednesday of the month from then
17 on. (Despite next week being the third this month, ball was dropped :) )
20 William L. Thomson Jr.
21 Gentoo/Java