From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Kyle Pan <kyle.j.pan@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>, overlays@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: need help to update Java Wiki page
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:25:58
1 On 17.08.2011 16:21, Kyle Pan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm a student of GSoc 2011 on Gentoo/Java IDE integration Project.
5 > I've finished my coding and now about documentation I see an entry
6 > of "IDE Integration" on Gentoo Java Wiki
7 > (http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki) and I'd like to write
8 > about my project there.
9 >
10 > I want to ask about tips on how to do that( eg. how to get the modify
11 > rights of the wiki, and I'm also not sure whether I should update it
12 > myself or I should send the my article to someone has updating
13 > priviledge and he will update, sorry I don't clear about the process)
14 > or would someone can grant me directly if it's acceptable. (of course
15 > that would be better)
18 You can update the page yourself. The credentials for the wiki should be
19 the same as for the svn repository. If they don't work then you can be
20 in contact with overlays@g.o to get access (I cced them so they
21 know that the access can be granted). I think further communication on
22 the access matter is probably better to be done through java@g.o
23 as I doubt the general public is interested in the administrative stuff.
24
25 Regards,
26 Petteri