From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Java Packaging Guide
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 11:01:25
1 After updating the documentation within java-utils-2.eclass. I noticed
2 that our Java Packaging Guide, while documenting the functions, does not
3 actually document our parameters ( --build-only, --into, etc ).
4
5 This patch documents the parameters available to be used by our query
6 functions ( jarfrom, getjars and getjar ).
7
8 It is formatted as a table with the columns Parameter, Description and
9 Function(s). Currently the desciption is taken directly from the
10 java-utils-2.eclass.
11
12 I realise that we do not want to over burden a reader with information,
13 but I believe this is info should still be available within the doc.
14 Does anyone disagree?
15
16 I will assume silence is acceptance and will commit it after a couple of
17 days. Speak up if you have complaints, suggestions, etc!
18
19 Alistair Bush

document-query-function-params.patch text/plain