From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o, chewi@××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-java] [Fwd: [fedora-java] building Eclipse plugins]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:55:28
1 FYI
2
3 -------- Original Message --------
4 Subject: [fedora-java] building Eclipse plugins
5 Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:44:12 -0800
6 From: Anthony Green <green@××××××.com>
7 To: fedora-devel-java-list@××××××.com
8
9 I used to think building Eclipse plugins from source was hard. I don't
10 know why I didn't notice this before, but you can right click on the
11 plugin.xml file and generate a build.xml that just works.
12
13 So I've packaged the SchemeScript Eclipse plugin. Here's my first crack
14 at it: http://people.redhat.com/green/FC/SchemeScript-1.1.4-1.src.rpm .
15
16 Here's a screenshot:
17
18 http://spindazzle.org/green/pics/20051204-SchemeScript.png
19
20 SchemeScript is really nice. It works with kawa (in-process or out), or
21 any number of other external scheme implementations, and has pretty much
22 every feature you might find in emacs scheme mode and more (backtrace
23 view, outline view, a special canvas view (see screenshot), terrific
24 integrated documentation, etc). I hope to get this into Extras for FC5.
25
26 AG
30 fedora-devel-java-list mailing list
31 fedora-devel-java-list@××××××.com