From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] jaxb 2.1.9
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 18:34:28
Hi!

I've just commited a large number of files to java-experimental, in
order to bump jaxb to 2.1.9. Please have a look at the commit:
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/changeset/7330

The jaxb 2.1.9 package compiles using prety much the upstream build
process, but with all JARs replaced by ones compiled from source.
To be honest, I haven't given the package any testing yet, except that
it does compile using the upstream build.xml. I'll do so in the near
future, but would like the compiling version comitted as a snapshot and
open for review.

New packages: codemodel-annotation-compiler, txw2-compiler, args4j
Related bugs: https://bugs.gentoo.org/188007 (bump jaxb) and
              https://bugs.gentoo.org/254055 (fix relaxngcc)

I've integrated the package jaxb-tools into jaxb, in order to stay
closer to upstream build process and because packages depending on jaxb
at runtime will likely require its tools at build time. jaxb-tools now
is a placeholder package depending on jaxb but installing not tools itself.

Greetings,
 Martin von Gagern aka. MvG