From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] jaxb 2.1.9
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 18:34:28
1 Hi!
2
3 I've just commited a large number of files to java-experimental, in
4 order to bump jaxb to 2.1.9. Please have a look at the commit:
5 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/changeset/7330
6
7 The jaxb 2.1.9 package compiles using prety much the upstream build
8 process, but with all JARs replaced by ones compiled from source.
9 To be honest, I haven't given the package any testing yet, except that
10 it does compile using the upstream build.xml. I'll do so in the near
11 future, but would like the compiling version comitted as a snapshot and
12 open for review.
13
14 New packages: codemodel-annotation-compiler, txw2-compiler, args4j
15 Related bugs: https://bugs.gentoo.org/188007 (bump jaxb) and
16 https://bugs.gentoo.org/254055 (fix relaxngcc)
17
18 I've integrated the package jaxb-tools into jaxb, in order to stay
19 closer to upstream build process and because packages depending on jaxb
20 at runtime will likely require its tools at build time. jaxb-tools now
21 is a placeholder package depending on jaxb but installing not tools itself.
22
23 Greetings,
24 Martin von Gagern aka. MvG