From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] java-pkg-simple and java-mvn-src eclasses
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 12:55:10
Hi!

After some the replies from Serkan and Alistair, I updated my
java-pkg-simple.eclass. Modifications:
* Inherit only java-utils-2, and have the ebuilds inherit java-pkg-2
* renamed JAVA_DEPEND to JAVA_GENTOO_CLASSPATH in correspondence to
  EANT_GENTOO_CLASSPATH, now also allow space-separated items
* Introduced JAVA_SRC_DIR so people can specify directories with sources
* Introduced JAVA_ENCODING to not depend on default locale; default
  setting of UTF-8 should fail for non-UTF-8 sources to expose error
* Introduced JAVAC_ARGS and JAVADOC_ARGS for more fine-grained control
* Added QA check to complain if build.xml or pom.xml exists
* Added javadoc and dosrc support

I'd commit the attached file along with an unmodified java-mvn-src and
appropriately modified istack ebuilds to java-experimental if I read no
objections here in the near future.

Greetings,
 Martin

java-pkg-simple.eclass text/plain