From: Rob Lewis <rrl125@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] gentoo-sources-2.6.29 ebuild, distfiles, and new patches
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 06:32:41
With help from kerframil with the patching problems (thanks again!) i
created a gentoo-sources-2.6.29 ebuild, distfiles set, and changed some
patches to make it work. Everything can be found here:

http://rrl125.googlepages.com/2.6.29-ebuild.tar.bz2

The '4200_fbcondecor-0.9.4.patch' in extras has changed due to a rejected
chunk. I removed the chunk, but it was not serving a purpose. To see the
chunk i removed, follow the following link and search for:
'@@ -249,7 +254,7 @@ int fb_set_user_cmap(struct fb_cmap_user'
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/linux-patches/genpatches-2.6/trunk/2.6.29/4200_fbcondecor-0.9.4.patch?rev=1457&view=markup

I also tested the new kernel with my configuration and i do not see any
apparent problems.

I hope this helps, i certainly learned alot!

-Rob