From: "M. Bottura" <michelangelo.bottura@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Cc: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] [ANNOUNCE] genpatches-2.6.38-2 release
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:06:40
Dear Florian, I did not write to the list so I cannot imagine why you
decided to forward my email to the list itself.
Anyway, I did already. I even pasted the email in my previous reply to someone
called Andrea who offered the same suggestion, and to Petri.
What I'm saying is, that the usual unsubscribe method _does not_ work.
Thank you for your help, anyway