From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo-sources, lead
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:03:18
1 This is an open email to members of the gentoo-sources herd.
2 I would like to officialy take over the lead role for the
3 gentoo-sources sub-project. This does not include the entire kernel
4 project as I'm not really sure if we need an overall kernel lead. Things
5 seem to be running relatively smoothly with having the sub-projects run
6 themselves.
7
8 I don't want this look like a coup so if anyone would rather have the
9 job or an election, please just let me know.
12 Mike Pagano
15 Mike Pagano
16 Gentoo Developer - Kernel Project
17 E-Mail : mpagano@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : EEE2 601D 0763 B60F 848C 9E14 3C33 C650 B576 E4E3
19 Public Key : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xB576E4E3&op=index