From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] [ANNOUNCE] genpatches-2.6.23-7 release
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:15:11
1 Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'd like to add something to the "wishlist", if such a thing exists, for
5 > the genpatch web pages. It would be "super handy" for the patch names
6 > on the patches-2.6*.htm pages to be hyperlinked to the actual patch file
7 > for quick review. I'd be happy to add this functionaly myself if
8 > someone could point me to the code that autogenerates the summary pages.
9
10 Where would you link to? (e.g. give one example?)
11 I can't think of any permanently storage where patches are kept other
12 than in their tarballs.
13
14 Daniel
15 --