From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo-sources, lead
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:03:15
1 On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 01:23:33PM -0400, Mike Pagano wrote:
2 > This is an open email to members of the gentoo-sources herd.
3 > I would like to officialy take over the lead role for the
4 > gentoo-sources sub-project. This does not include the entire kernel
5 > project as I'm not really sure if we need an overall kernel lead. Things
6 > seem to be running relatively smoothly with having the sub-projects run
7 > themselves.
8 >
9 > I don't want this look like a coup so if anyone would rather have the
10 > job or an election, please just let me know.
11
12 No objection from me, keep up the great work!
13
14 greg k-h