From: Daniel Troeder <daniel@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Kernel configuration and DRI.
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:06:20
You can copy the ".config" from the debian kernel into the gentoo-kernel, run "make oldconfig" and see if that takes you in the right direction. Good luck, Daniel -- PGP key @ http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xBB9D4887&op=get # gpg --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0xBB9D4887