From: Cliff Rowley <cliffrowley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Power saving
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 16:03:33
1 Ok, I've done everything but I'm still not seeing the same efficiency
2 I had before. Full battery gets me just under 3 hours .. somewhere
3 I've lost an hour or so :(
4
5 Is this something I should "just get used to"? Is it a fact that
6 Linux isn't quite up to speed on laptops and power management yet? Or
7 should I dig deeper?
8
9 The problem is, I'm not at all afraid of spending the time to get it
10 right .. but I don't want to waste the time if it's not even possible
11 to achieve the same efficiency (yet).
12
13 Cheers :)
14