From: Jason Smith <jason_smith@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] parallel startup and ifplugd/ntp-client
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:12:28
1 Wouldn't it be possible to edit /etc/init.d/ntp-client and add ifplugd
2 to the "depend" line in the script.
3
4 Jason
5
6 The Slash wrote:
7
8 > hm. well it *should* cause it to place ifplugd higher in the default
9 > runlevel, which in turn should cause it to initialize before
10 > ntp-client....
11 >
12 > On 8/1/05, *Darren Dale* <dd55@×××××××.edu <mailto:dd55@×××××××.edu>>