From: Alexandru Totolici <alex.totolici@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Sound on a Compaq
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:04:45
Well in my case neither alsactl works, and I already have alsasound in
the default runlevel. It's a bit of a nuisance to put the levels back
up every time I boot [especially on a laptop that happens often
enough] but I have other more pressing issues for now... if this
discussion leads to a solution for me as well than... great!