From: Jon Schlueter <jon.schlueter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] ibm t42 inst
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:42:29
1 one thing I see is that you don't have any modules for the wireless
2 card loaded.
3 One possible option is to check out a couple of the live CD distros
4 and see if they recognize and make your wireless work or not....
5 otherwise you need to find which gentoo package to emerge in that will
6 build the necessary driver module for your card.
7
8 Sorry for being kind of not specific but maybe it'll point you in a
9 direction you can find something that will help.
10
11 Jon
12