From: Alex Laughlin-Dendy <aldendy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] D-Link DWL-650
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:13:01
1 Yes.
2
3 On 6/15/05, Andreas Vinsander <andreas@×××××××××.se> wrote:
4 > Alex Laughlin-Dendy wrote:
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > I've got a D-Link DWL-650 PCMCIA wireless card and I'm trying to
8 > > make it work with gentoo and my Dell laptop. I'm competely clueless
9 > > here as I've never made wireless work on linux before. I've tried
10 > > using ndiswrapper and cardmgr to load the drivers, but ndiswrapper
11 > > won't see the hardware at all and cardmgr gives me these error
12 > > messages when I put the card in:
13 >
14 > I suppose you have enabled pcmcia/cardbus when you compiled your kernel?
15 >
16 > /Andreas
17 > --
18 > gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list