From: Will Briggs <will@××××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] wireless and service dependencies
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:15:38
Mike Benson wrote:
> > I guess what we both actually want is for these network dependent services to > come up when *any* external network interface is functional. But how?
Thanks for the clarification. This is it exactly. Here's some clue I guess: grep -R "is scheduled to start" /etc/* init.d/runscript.sh: ewarn "WARNING: ${SVCNAME} is scheduled to start when ${startinactive} has started." init.d/runscript.sh: ewarn "WARNING: ${x} is scheduled to start when ${SVCNAME} has started." but all that looks like it is doing is handling the dependencies - where are they set? W. -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list