From: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] $500 and under recent bargain laptops that work well under gentoo (under linux)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:26:17
1 Hello all,
2 I am about to purchase a new laptop, and I am wondering of all the
3 CompUSA, BestBuy, Circuit City, Dell, Acer, HP, Compaq, etc type laptops
4 that are bargains right now, has anyone had a particularly good buy
5 they'd like to share? I am interested in ANY replies at all about all
6 current laptop models w/ gentoo. (that means even if you bought a $900
7 laptop but it's like unbelievably kick ass and you had a PERFECT
8 experience and you just wanna share... please do! :] )
9
10 Also, turion64 w/ and nvidia are two things I am VERY hopeful to get.
11 Info in these areas appreciated. (well, ALL INFO appreciated.)
12
13 Thanks
14
15 Nick