From: Ovidiu Bivolaru <ovidiu@×××××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Sensors
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:03:23
Hi,

 The .maildir is created in every user's home dir because "adduser"
command will copy /etc/skel/* in every new home dir (depends which
parameter you use for adduser). Also, mutt is trying to read mail from
$HOME/.maildir due to the following entries from /etc/mutt/Muttrc
set mbox_type=Maildir
set folder=~/.maildir
set spoolfile=~/.maildir/
set record=~/.maildir-sent/
I guess you want to change these to ~/.mail/ and also change mbox_type
if you are not using Maildir. This can be done in ~/.muttrc as well. If
you are not using Maildir, also make sure you don't have "maildir" in
USE flags.

Regards,
Ovidiu

-- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list