From: PayPal Support <support@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] PayPal. Account Review Department
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:55:12
4 <!--
5 .style3 {font-size: 14px}
6 .style4 {font-size: 12px; }
7 -->

Dear PayPal ® customer,

15

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized transaction on your account.

16 Protecting
17 your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure we
18 have temporary limited your access to sensitive information.
19 Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply hit
20 "Resolution
21 Center" to confirm your identity as member of
22 Paypal.

  •     Login to your Paypal with
  • 25 your Paypal username and password.
    26
  •     Confirm your identity as a card memeber of
  • 27 Paypal.

    33 Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution
    34 Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

    *Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this

    40 address cannot be answered.

    41

    Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.

    45 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list