From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-laptop] emerge broken after update gcc
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:54:26
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: maillists [mailto:lists@×××××.net]
3 > Sent: 04 January 2007 13:44
4 > To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] emerge broken after update gcc
6 >
7 > Thanks, here is the "mount" command: As you can see I also have NFS
8 > mount some local file shares from another host. My system is
9 > on /dev/hda4. What is the "commit=0" thing?
10
11 I love Google ;)
12
13 http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/mount.8.html
14
15 "commit=nrsec
16 Sync all data and metadata every nrsec seconds. The default value is 5 seconds. Zero means default."
17
18 David
19
20 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
23 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list