From: mail <lists@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] acpi freezes on resume Thinkpad T41
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:45:29
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried to look this up and all I could find were old posts where the
4 solutions were outdated and did not work.
5
6 My thinkpad T41 is set up with acpid and it goes to sleep fine. However,
7 as soon as I open the lid. it works for a few seconds then freezes.
8
9 I can't run any commands at all after I open the lid. The only think I
10 can do is hold down the power button and it shuts off after about 10
11 seconds.
12
13 I followed this most up to date solution, and I also tried a few
14 variations from searches that I found, and is is always the same
15 results. freeze after I open the lid.
16 http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_acpid
17
18 Does anybody know how I can solve this, or better yet, have an up to
19 date good quality set of action/event scripts for acpid on a Thinkpad
20 T41?
21
22 Thanks!
23 rick