From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Acer Aspire One
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:52:53
1 On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 05:44:00PM +0100, Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > Hi list!
3 >
4 > Does anyone have such toy running Gentoo? I'm experiencing some little
5 > problems (no frequency scaling, among other things) and I'm pretty sure
6 > I've just missed a kernel config.
7 >
8 > Could someone who has this thing up and running post kernel config, version
9 > and maybe an lsmod-output?
10 >
11 > Thanks!
12
13 You might wanto to try this: http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/
14
15 Don't care about the "debain" thing on the link, it's really helpful if
16 you are not familiar with your hardware.
17
18 Just paste the "lspci -n" output and see wich modules you should install
19
21 Momesso Andrea
22 http://topperh.blogspot.com