From: Ovidiu Bivolaru <ovidiu@×××××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2 *hang* :(
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:55:51
are you using ibm-acpi module ? It does generate an ACPI event for
dock/undock and you might have the wrong action for such event (if
ibm_acpi is loaded you have /proc/acpi/ibm/dock ).
 I'm using vanilla-sources 2.6.11.9 + swsup2 on T30 and I have no
problems with suspend to RAM and suspend to disk 2, but I'm not using
docking and I cannot say anything.  Btw, what's Dyntick  ?

Regards,
Ovidiu