From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-laptop] Thinkpad T41, audio, and lspci
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:57:50
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: mail [mailto:lists@×××××.net]
3 > Sent: 22 February 2007 19:16
4 > To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Thinkpad T41, audio, and lspci
8 > Hi,
9 >
10 > Should I see the audio card when I issue lspci?
13 - snip -
16 > Also, I don't see the modem, or bluetooth devices...
17 >
18 > Thanks
19 > rick
20 >
21 > --
22 > gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list
26 If I'm not mistaken, yes it should show on lspci if it's a PCI device. Not sure why it's not showing, to be honest. Have you tried looking up what model it is, compiling the module for it and tried to load it?
30 djn
31
32 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
33 --
34 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list