From: Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] WHY
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:06:47
1 On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 09:48, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@×××××.net> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Sebastian Günther
3 > <samson@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 >>> > I speak for everybody when I say this:
5 >>> > ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING REPLIES ON
6 >>> > THIS MOTHERFUCKING LIST!
7 >>> >
8 >>>
9 >>> Beg your pardon?
10 >>>
11 >>> What replies?
12 >>>
13 >> OK, now I know. :(
14 >>
15 >> Is there an admin present who can remove some addresses from the list?
18 >>> Sebastian
19 >
20 > While I would typically agree with your first sentiment - I have to go
21 > with the replier to your post - What replies?? I am missing out on
22 > something here - maybe the mails are getting caught as spam on my
23 > system so I never see them - if you send me a list I can get it to the
24 > admin.
25 The spam replies to my previous thread have been deleted off the
26 archives - that's nice.
27 But here's an example of what's still on the archives and I consider
28 significantly off-topic:
29 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-laptop/msg_401ea929952b39e6458c8256019f955e.xml
30 I.e. the Nero Re:Re:Re:Re:Re... stuff.
31
32 Andrey Vul
33
34 PS. I'm not the only person who's "Samuel L Jackson pissed off" with
35 the Nero incident.