From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Gentoo laptop, bluetooth and mobile phone
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 00:42:54
1 On Monday 05 February 2007 17:34, Will Briggs <will@××××××××××××××××××.au>
2 wrote about '[gentoo-laptop] Gentoo laptop, bluetooth and mobile phone':
3 > I'm in the process of buying a new third generation mobile phone. It'll
4 > have bluetooth etc. and I want to be able to ensure that I can sync with
5 > it, drag images and movies off it, and use it's internet connectivity
6 > from gentoo on my laptop.
7
8 I suggest looking into the Neo1973 by FIC; they've set a release date of
9 (IIRC) March 11. It'll have a full F(L)OSS software stack, except for the
10 GPS softdriver which (I assume) can be disabled.
13 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
14 bss03@××××××××××.net ((_/)o o(\_))
15 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-'
16 http://iguanasuicide.org/ \_/