From: David <abbottdavid@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Samsung Q1 audio
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:42:20
This may help for the touchscreen; http://taxmantheblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/egalax-touchkit-driver-for-linux.html http://sw64-17-162.adsl.seed.net.tw/web20/TouchKitDriver/linuxDriver.htm http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Egalax-Touchscreen -- Powered by Gentoo GNU/LINUX http://www.linuxcrazy.com pgp.mit.edu