From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Install problems
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:10:04
I don't have the same laptop so all I can suggest is try the different
kernel options that you have when booting.  Thins like disabling
fblash, usb, pcmcia, and so on (don't quote me on the syntax I think
you can hit type help at the boot screen to see what your option are.
That is if you are even getting to the screen with the different
kernel options.

The only other option I have is to maybe look at other booting methods
depending on whats availble for your laptop.  Thins like boot off a
usb stick or try knoppix and install from the knoppix disc.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Andrew