From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Re: [gentoo-user] coretemp and smartbatt drivers for lm_sensors
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:28:59
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 >
3 > From any menu in make menuconfig, you can type '/' and enter a search string.
4 > Menuconfig will list all instances where it finds that string in item
5 > headings. coretemp is there.
6
7 Thanks for this search info. CORETEMP is there under the search but the
8 enabling option is apparently not there; or I don't know how to make it
9 appear. It looks like I am missing the option
10
11 Intel Core (2) Duo/Solo temperature sensor
12
13 in the Hardware Monitoring Support.
16 > smartbatt is found at CONFIG_ACPI_SBS, you can search for that string
20 I've had that enabled to be compiled into the kernel. I will change to M
21 and check whether the module is created.
24 Thanks,
27 Valmor