From: Daniel Manesku <daniel1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] ethernet issue (e1000)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:28:33
> Let the users monitor all the network interfaces
Scan for and connect to various wireless access points
> turn on/off the radio card when not in use >
Try using sudo. I used to use a gui for dealing with wireless two years ago... but I can't really remeber app's name. It was something like wifi/wireless/wlan-config/tools (as far as I remember there were 2 words separated with " - ")... can't find it by searching google now :( . It was written in Python, afair Cheers, Daniel