From: "sigfrido V. Ortiz C." <sigfridov@×××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:02:57
Thanks a lot, I´ll try soon I have time, now I´m going to a business
trip , so I´ll spend 2 week outside my home, then as soon I be back I
will look for my real solution.
Thanks a lot again, my Windows Vista is Working  and it is enought to
work mean while <i finish my gentoo installation.
Regards
Sigfrido