From: Tedwardo Stine <ted.stine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Problem with Gnome Power Manager --Please help
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:14:05
Hi there, my floor mate was also experiencing this problem with while
running the gnome desktop environment. The only way he was able to continue
computing was to log out of gnome, and then back in. I tried to diagnose the
problem and I found that simply killing the gnome-power-manager app (with
kill) would do the trick. That seemed to work for him so I didn't give it
anymore thought.
If anyone has an actual solution to this problem I would also be interested
in it.