From: Tedwardo Stine <ted.stine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Problem with Gnome Power Manager --Please help
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:14:05
1 Hi there, my floor mate was also experiencing this problem with while
2 running the gnome desktop environment. The only way he was able to continue
3 computing was to log out of gnome, and then back in. I tried to diagnose the
4 problem and I found that simply killing the gnome-power-manager app (with
5 kill) would do the trick. That seemed to work for him so I didn't give it
6 anymore thought.
7 If anyone has an actual solution to this problem I would also be interested
8 in it.