From: Matias Pablo Brutti <matiasbrutti@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] CRT monitor on Powerbook 12"
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 19:35:35
Hi , I recently got an Apple Powerbook 12" and  I being trying to make
the videoout to work with the CRT I manage to use the CRT in console
mode , but when I go to the X , the xorg start on the laptop monitor and
not on the monitor attached any idea why that could be happening ?

Also , any news on airport extreme modules ? should I get a usb wireless
and what should it be to be safe that it will work on ppc + linux.

thanks

Matias