From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] installation assistance
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:04:11
i think that you can easily install gentoo by following step by step the
howtos on the gentoo documentation. i don't think that there are companies
or professionals that would want to do this. but as i have already told you,
the installation howtos are very well done and following them step by step
makes you install gentoo in no time. for my notebook which is a turion 64 it
took 2 days to have a full working gentoo-kde-apps experience, with less
than 30mins for system installation.
you still have to verify first that your hardware is fully supported, cause
with laptops there is always something that don't work.