From: Morgon Kanter <morgon.kanter@×××××.com>
To: Neil Funk <infinitedowntime@×××××.com>
Cc: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>, gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-lisp] Ebuild for Racket 5.1
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:05:31
1 Not sure what's different between our systems, but I had both futures
2 and places available (though not backtrace) and my build went just
3 fine. Actually, my use flags were: X cairo doc foreign futures opengl
4 places (everything else was unset).
5
6 Some of these flags need documentation.
7
8 -- Morgon
9