From: Imran Rafique <imran@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] vim with embedded racket
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 02:43:25

Currently, vim support for embedded racket is disabled in
eclass/vim.eclass. I have patched this in my local overlay to add
support for both racket (and tcl). As dev-scheme/racket is itself not
part of the standard portage tree, I thought it might not make sense
to create a new bug to amend the standard vim.eclass. Would it be
better to just add the amended vim.eclass to the gentoo-lisp overlay
instead?

If so, then should I just send the patch to this list, or create a
bugzilla bug with some gentoo-lisp specific info?

--
Regards,
       Imran Rafique