From: Nick <gentoo-lisp@××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] Stumpwm emacs dependency
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:47:49
Hi there,

I thought I'd try out the stumpwm ebuild in the lisp overlay today,
as I've been using ratpoison for ages and have been curious about
stumpwm, and the gentoo ebuild looks somewhat broken judging by bug
#221355

However I see due to your build inheriting elisp it effectively
depends on emacs. This seems like an odd dependency for a window
manager, and I wonder if it's possible / reasonable to remove it?

Thanks,

Nick

--
Please GPG encrypt email to me if you are able.
GPG : 0x04E4653F | 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0  94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F