From: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] Fwd: bigloo3.4a
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:12:34
Hello lispers,

As Manuel just released a new stable bigloo release, I prepared a lot of
improvements to the bigloo ebuild.

Changes includes:
* USE for all APIs provided by bigloo,
* minimal USE for the lazy,
* debug USE, quite easy to set,
* doc USE, for those who don't want the documentation (HTML pages mainly)

The documentation for the use.local.desc is included as comments in the
ebuild.

The no-strip patch could not be included in the release, I thought of it
too late... Should be in the next one.

I will try to find some time to work on mono/pnet support for gentoo.

Regards
,Cyprien