From: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] Ebuilds for bigloo3.3a_p4 and hop-2.0.0
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:54:28
Hello lispers,

I'm attaching to this mail two ebuild for the last releases of Bigloo
and Hop, I have mainly adapted the existing ebuilds.

Some notes, about the bigloo.ebuild:

I have to had the threads flag, for dependencies, hop[threads] needs
bigloo[threads], which needs boehm-gc[threads]. That makes the hop
ebuild with three dependencies on hop, I don't know how to make it
clearer, or better.

Then, I had to manually had -fno-omit-frame-pointer to Bigloo's CFLAGS,
for several reasons:
First, for compile-bee, part of the code may be compiled with -pg flag
(for gprof profiling), this option is incompatible with
-fomit-frame-pointer.
Next, at runtime, Bigloo uses the CFLAGS he got at compile time when
calling GCC on the produced C file. so bigloo -p will call gcc -pg (if
enabled), then raise a gcc error.

This ebuild has been ran on both x86 hardened and x86_64 hardened
systems, without any issue except the -pg thing I have bypassed.

Any comment are welcome

Regards,

,Cyprien

bigloo-3.3a_p4.ebuild text/plain