From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: gentoo-lisp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] stabilization of ecls-9.12.3
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 05:31:46
Hello *,

ecls-9.12.3 is now stable on x86. I propose to remove all ecls-0.9.* and
9.8.4 from the tree. Any objections?

ecls-10.2.1 has appeared in the overlay. Have not tried it yet. The ebuild
is based on the ecls-9.12.3 from the overlay, not from the tree. I made
some QA changes in the ebuild which is in the tree. The old one tried to
install the absent html documentation, and did neither build nor install
the present info documentation (I introduced the doc USE flag). The old
ebuild called econf with an absent configure flag. Could we please use a
single line of ecls ebuilds in the overlay and in the tree, instead of two
parallel lines? I'll put 10.2.1 to the tree soon, but I have to do this QA
cleanup again.

Andrey