From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: Camm Maguire <camm@×××××××××××××.org>
Cc: Gentoo Lisp <gentoo-lisp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-lisp] Re: [tom111@gmx.de: [camm@maguirefamily.org: Re: Fwd: Re: Axiom for Gentoo]]
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:32:51
Hi Camm, Hi gentoo-lisp,

On 18:26 Wed 27 Oct     , Camm Maguire wrote:
> [ BTW, Thomas, a new gcl release is coming soon -- if you'd like to > make sure it is gentoo ready, that would be great. The gmp version > issue should now be resolved -- would be great if you could confirm. ]
I have not done any lisp packaging so I am passing this on. As far as I can see from the git logs of the lisp overlay, Stelian Ionescu has done some snapshots recently. Could you try and see whether 2.6.8 with gmp-5 works nicely? Ultimate goal would be unmasking in the main tree of course. Cheers, Thomas -- Thomas Kahle http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/