From: Christian Parpart <trapni@g.o>
To: gentoo-media@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-media] cinepaint
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:54:45
On Sunday 05 March 2006 15:49, Gerard Quaak wrote:
> Hi > > don't know whether this list is active, but we'll see...
it's in some kinda hybernate state, I suppose. dunno.
> i probably should file a bugreport at bugzilla, but because i can't get on > it (i don't use a browser with cookies), i will put it here, maybe someone > can do something with the information. > > It's about the cinepaint package, that is not emerging right. It compiles > ok, but is not merged to the right place. I'm not a ebuild wizard, so i > tried some things and it appears that the compiled program is still in the > var/tmp directory. (after copying everything in the right places cinepaint > works fine) > > I experience the problems with all the packages (0.18.0, 0.18.3, 0.19.0 and > also 0.20.1 (overlay)). > > My system is ~x86, gcc 3.4.5 compiler. I don't know what other info is > needed. Hopefully someone can use the info to make a better ebuild for > cinepaint, i quit like the program (used in windows) > > Gerard > > ** Emerge error: with a lot of QA notices for all the files: > QA Notice: //usr/include/cinepaint/image_convert.h installed in > ${D}/${D} > QA Notice: //usr/include/cinepaint/helpui.h installed in > ${D}/${D}
Please file a bug for it on bugs.gentoo.org, as - in fact - that's what we have this bug tracking system for. Although, your browser shall be able to accept cookies per page. They're not that bad after all. Please choose a good balance between security and usability. Regards, Christian Parpart.