From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] 2.6.12 mips-sources compile error
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:32:02
Make up a list of your notes, and submit them in a bug (at bugs.gentoo.org), assigned to mips@g.o, and I'm sure Redhatter can find a way to fit them into the Handbook under the relevant section(s). User feedback in this regard, especially on IP27, is always helpful to have so it can get documented. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list