From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] 2.6.12 mips-sources compile error
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:32:02
1 David Cummings wrote:
2 >
3 > Thanks for the tips. I ended up finding the INIT fix somewhere and got
4 > that working, so the serial console works, and everything's groovy.
5 > And yes, that is in the handbook. However, the commands for disabling
6 > keymaps and consolefont are not, and although I could probably have
7 > figured them out, I think it makes sense to have them in that section.
8 > Is there a wiki somewhere? It took me a while to get this machine
9 > running and there's a couple of things specific to the origin I found
10 > helpful. And sorry for the top-posting, gmail makes it easy, hiding
11 > the quoted text and putting the cursor at the top when I hit reply. Oh
12 > well, that's what I get for web-based email. Thanks again,
13
14 Make up a list of your notes, and submit them in a bug (at bugs.gentoo.org),
15 assigned to mips@g.o, and I'm sure Redhatter can find a way to fit them
16 into the Handbook under the relevant section(s). User feedback in this regard,
17 especially on IP27, is always helpful to have so it can get documented.
20 --Kumba
23 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
24 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
25
26 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
27 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
28 --
29 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list