From: spbecker <spbecker@××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-mips] shmem
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:02:25
>This is n32. I recall at least one of the apps working with o32. What >would be the issue with n32?
How many warnings have you ignored so far about using n32? I've lost count by now. I've sent at least 3 or 4 to the list, and I know hardave has warned you also. Seriously, n32 doesn't work properly yet. It has major bugs and really should not be used by anyone but developers. We aren't supporting n32 until these problems have been worked out, and that may be a long time yet. That is all. -Steve -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list