From: Mike Martin <mikemartin@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Question - Kumba LiveCD RC6
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:52:59
That's the easy answer. Unfortunately the Octane (which is the one I
want to get working) resides on a network where netboot is not
allowed. Believe me, I've tried to do this.

The Indy, happily netboots (on my home network). I tried to boot it
and the Indigo2 from CD to test whether the problem what the Octane,
that CD or the X-RC6 distribution.

the primary method of installing the OS. It is more of an experiment to see if what can be done and provide a quick "hey look what Linux can do" demo environment. I'm looking to use it for exactly that. Thanks! Mike Martin On 2/2/07, Stephen P. Becker <geoman@g.o> wrote:
-- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list