From: Christian Hartmann <ian@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o, afinley@×××××××.edu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] R5000 o2 X11 and kde?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:49:33
1 > Then tried to emerge X-org, which compiled fine but could not build a
2 > config file. I looked for some documentation on the gentoo mips site
3 > but didn't see much (and elsewhere). Is it possible to get X and
4 > eventually kde running? Thanks again for your help.
5
6 I've got x.org running on my o2. I used geomans config that you can find
7 here: http://dev.gentoo.org/~geoman/xorg.conf
8
9 Make sure that you compiled x.org with the static-useflag enabled.
10 Otherwise it's likely that you'll get a bunch of unresolved symbols.
11
12 Have fun!
15 Christian Hartmann
16 http://www.gentoo.org/~ian/
17
18 PGP Key:
19 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2154E5EE692A4865
20 Key fingerprint = 4544 EC0C BAE4 216F 5981 7F95 2154 E5EE 692A 4865
24 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list