From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:21:11
Datasheet: http://avmaster.bnx.homelinux.net/datasheets/ad1843.pdf Engineer-to-Engineer Note: http://avmaster.bnx.homelinux.net/datasheets/ad1843-ee_51.pdf Mighty is the Google. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list